samedi 21 novembre 2009
dimanche 15 novembre 2009
TELENDOS: NEW Sector
Sector MILTIADIS (october 2009)
Access: from Telendos harbour, follow the path to Eros, Irox and Pescatore. Just before the pass, take the path to Aghios Kostantinos (on 150 meters) and walk up to the evident cliff (40 minutes). Shade from 1.30 pm
All the gear, Bolts Ø 12 mm in Inox and belays with carabiners, provides by the club HOT ROC (a French climbing club in Lyon) Routes opened by Bruno FARA and Renée GUERIN except the 7a+ on the right by Mathieu MOULIN and Nicolas SZAWROWSKI
All the route are sustained on excellent rock.
1) RITA RESTAURANT: 6a – 36m - (12pts) **** ( ♪ ?) Rita is the name of a restaurant in Telendos harbour. The owner (Giannis) helped us to reach the cliff by boat every day witthout walking!
2) SFICONIS: 5c+ – 36m - (12pts) **** ( ♪ ?) The greek word for wasps, in memory of an attack during the equipment of this route!
3) CATSIKA: 5c - 38m – (15pts) **** ( ♪ ?) The greek word for goat, in memory of one we found died in a cave at the base of the cliff.
4) EMMANUELE: 6a+ - 38m – (14pts) **** ( ♪ ?) The owner of the Tsopanakos restaurant, and of all the goats on Telendos island.
5) DIANA: 6b - 38m – (14pts) **** ( ♪ ?) The wife of babis Psaromatis, the owner of the Agelica babis bar in myrties.
6)ET VOILA: 7a+ - 25m – (11pts) **** ( ♪ ?) 7a+ on the first 6 bolts, after more easier